Dream11 Team Prediction, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for Today


IPL 2024 Dream11 Prediction

IPL 2024 season Clash between Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) and Gujarat Titans (GT) in the 52nd match of May 4, 2024 Will happen. This match will be played at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru.
It will start at 7.30 pm. So far in IPL between the two teams 4 matches Have been played, in which Royal Challengers Bangalore has been successful in winning 2 matches and Gujarat Titans 2 matches. If you want, dream11 By creating a team on fantasy app Rs 2 crore You can win prizes up to Rs. let us know RCB vs GT Dream 11 Prediction, Dream11 Team Prediction for Today, Dream11 Team Prediction, Pitch Report, Probable Playing 11, Team Records In details about…

In this article:



RCB vs GT Tata IPL Match Details

match RCB vs GT (Match No. 52)
place M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
date May 4, 2024
Time 7.30 pm IST
live streaming Star Sports, Jio Cinema App

RCB vs GT Pitch Report

This match between Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) and Gujarat Titans (GT) will be played at Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. The pitch of Chinnaswamy Stadium is considered betting friendly. Here we can expect a high scoring match when RCB takes on GT. In the last match at this ground, RCB and SRH together scored 549 runs, which is the highest score so far in a T20 game. Here, fast bowlers are likely to get more help from the surface than spinners.

RCB vs GT Probable Playing 11

Royal Challengers Bangalore 11

  • Faf du Plessis (captain)
  • Virat Kohli
  • Dinesh Karthik (wicketkeeper)
  • Mahipal Lomror
  • lockie ferguson
  • Karan Sharma
  • Mohammad Siraj
  • Yash Dayal
  • Swapnil Singh
  • will jacks
  • Rajat Patidar
  • cameron green

gujarat titans playing 11

  • Shubman Gill (Captain)
  • Wriddhiman Saha(wicketkeeper)
  • david miller
  • Azmatullah Omarzai
  • Sai Kishore
  • Noor Ahmed
  • Mohit Sharma
  • Sandeep Warrier
  • Sai Sudarshan
  • Shahrukh Khan
  • Rahul Tewatia
  • Rashid Khan

rcb vs gt impact players list

RCB Impact Players: Swapnil Singh, Vijaykumar Vaishyakumar, Himanshu Sharma, Anuj Rawat, Prabhudesai

GT Impact Players: Sai Sudarshan, Sharath BR, Manav Suthar, Vijay Shankar, Darshan Nalkande

RCB vs GT Dream11 Prediction

RCB vs GT Dream11 can select different players for Team-1 and Team-2. According to Google’s prediction, the probability of victory for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the RCB vs GT match is 55 percent, while the probability of victory for Gujarat Titans is 45 percent.

RCB vs GT Dream11 Dream11 Prediction Team-1

captain Virat Kohli
vice captain Shubhman Gill
keeper Wriddhiman Saha
batsman Faf du Plessis, Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Shubman Gill, Sai Sudarshan
allrounder Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Will Jacques
bowler Mohammed Siraj, Rashid Khan

RCB vs GT Dream11 Dream11 Prediction Team-2

captain Glen Maxwell
vice captain Rashid Khan
keeper Wriddhiman Saha
batsman Faf du Plessis, Virat Kohli, Shubman Gill, Sai Sudarshan
allrounder Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green, Will Jacques
bowler Mohammed Siraj, Rashid Khan, Mohit Sharma

RCB vs GT Head-to-Head Record

In the history of IPL, a total of 4 matches have been played between Bengaluru and Gujarat so far, in which Royal Challengers Bangalore has won 2 matches, while Gujarat Titans have also won 2 matches.

Note: We have prepared the Dream 11 team based on our understanding, analysis and data. Use your cricket knowledge while selecting your team and take your own decision.

Questions and Answers (FAQs)

How do I create a team in Dream11?

In Dream 11, you can create your Fantasy XI team within the budget of 100 points according to the team match. In this you will have to select players along with captain and vice-captain. Compete with up to 11 teams in each match to increase your chances of winning. Keep in mind the time limit of the game.

Is it legal to play Dream11 in India?

Playing Dream11 is legal in India, because it requires cricket knowledge, skills etc. According to the rules of the government and the Supreme Court, it comes under the category of sports skill.

What do I need to create a Dream11 account?

To create a Dream11 account, you need to provide your PAN card and bank account details, which are mandatory to withdraw money from your wallet to your bank account.

How many players are required in a Dream11 team?

There should be 11 players in the Dream 11 team. There should be a maximum of 7 players from any team playing in a real life match. The team should include at least 1 wicketkeeper, 3-5 batsmen, 1-3 all-rounders and 3-5 bowlers. All players must add up to 100 credits within the budget.

Can Dream11 be played without real money?

Yes, you can participate in practice matches on Dream11 without using real money.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button